Latest Information on the Plan
Updates as of January 22, 2020
This month, we are focusing on the resiliency work group and getting that report ready to present to the public. We are also meeting with the presidents of all the City’s neighborhood and civic associations on January 23.
Have you taken our survey?
Take a few minutes of your time to complete this survey for the 2020 Annapolis Comprehensive Plan update and share where your priorities lie for the next 20 years in the City.
Take the survey here: https://forms.gle/uYdq7sCX2ihF96dq8
- January 21, 2020: Ward One Residents Association.
- January 16, 2020: Action Annapolis--Affordable Housing
- January 16, 2020: Eastport Civic Association.
- January 15, 2020: Presentation on Climate Resilience Work Group
- January 9, 2020: Annapolis Conservancy Board
- January 7, 2020: Maryland Housing Needs Assessment Advisory Group, Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- December 20, 2019: Education Commission Representatives Meeting
- December 19, 2019: Recovery Housing Representatives Meeting
- December 16, 2019: Resiliency Work group
- December 9, 2019: Resiliency Work group. City Council Conference Room
- December 2, 2019: Meeting with the Chairs of the City’s Boards and Commissions. Draft Minutes
- November 14, 2019: Planning Commission. Presentation of Status Update
- October 16, 2019: Ward Seven Town Hall
- October 3, 2019: Planning Commission. Presentation of the Demographic and Economic Profile and Real Estate Market Analysis
- August 29, 2019: Ward One Town Hall
- August 6, 2019: Resiliency Work Group Meeting. Review asset grid and stressors, and discuss process for actions
- August 5, 2019: ECA members. Update on Comprehensive Plan progress and engagement
- July 16, 2019: Maritime Advisory Board. Presentation on Comprehensive Plan
Working Group Update
The Resiliency Working Group has met about once a month since May 2019. Its current focus is to identify assets in the City that are part of the infrastructure, social fabric, and environment and what the threats to those assets are. A draft report is coming soon. Read more about the working groups.
- June 24, 2019: Resiliency Work Group Meeting. Review list of assets and climate and non-climate stressors.
- June 20, 2019: City Council Work Session. Review progress to date, introduce idea of work groups. Presentation (PDF) and Video
- May 21, 2019: Resiliency Work Group. Kickoff meeting
- May 23, 2019: Greater Parole Community Association. Presentation on Comprehensive Plan
- May 15, 2019: SOFO. Input gathering
- May 14, 2019: Caucus of African American Leaders. Presentation on Comprehensive Plan
- May 7, 2019: Kickoff Meeting
- May 6, 2019: Technical Advisory Committee Meeting. Update
- May 2, 2019: Planning Commission. Economic Analysis
- April 28, 2019:City Council Work Session. Presentation on Comprehensive Plan
- March 20, 2019: SOFO. Presentation on Comprehensive Plan
- January 23, 2019: Technical Advisory Committee Meeting. Presentation on Comprehensive Plan
- January 11, 2019: Business Leaders Meeting. Presentation on Comprehensive Plan
- January 3, 2019: Planning Commission. Input gathering