At this time, all youth and adult sports at PMRC and SCC are canceled due to COVID-19. This includes open court play as well. Please read the letter that was distributed by Director Archie Trader on 11/12/2020.
Outdoor basketball courts and athletic fields are open. However, no organized sports may occur on the courts or fields -- just free play, basic skills and training/conditioning may take place. To note though, the outdoor basketball courts are not available during outdoor fitness classes as that is the space they are held. Please note these days and times until further notice:
- Tuesdays, 9 am – 12:15 pm
- Thursdays, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Fridays, 9 – 10 am
Athletic Field Permits
Athletic Field Permits (PDF) are needed to help maintain upkeep and provide quality fields, the Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department has a fee schedule in place for field lining, snack bar use, lights and field monitors.
- Precedence over community youth groups (in-season athletics), community youth groups (out-of-season athletics) and private organizations
- Use of Bates Athletic, Griscom Fields, Collison Field, and the Annapolis Sports Complex (behind Germantown Elementary)
- Field use forms for use beginning in March (spring/summer) are due by January 31
- Field use forms for use beginning in August (fall) are due by July 1
Athletic Schedules, Stats and Registration
City of Annapolis Volunteer/Coaches Background Check Form
For those volunteering or coaching, you must complete a background check. Please complete and submit it under confidential cover to Annapolis Recreation and Parks, Attention: Recreation Sports Supervisor, 273 Hilltop Lane, Annapolis, MD 21403.
"Pip" Moyer Recreation Center (PMRC) Parking Lot Warning
PMRC parking during baseball, softball and basketball: Please be advised parking is at your own risk. Watch out for errant balls.