Truxtun Youth Triathlon
Be challenged in a Swim, Bike, Run event at Truxtun Park! SWIM in the Truxtun Park pool; BIKE through City parks and adjoining roads; and RUN through Truxtun’s trails. All participants receive a medal for completing the race. Trophies are awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in each age group. Entry fee includes race T-shirt and post-race goodies.
The 2018 event was Sunday, June 17th!
Registration and Forms
- The early registration rate through 5/20/18, please see the late registration fees below! Early Registration through May 20:
- Junior and Senior Divisions $45
- Family and Friends $65
- Late Registration 5/21/18-6/11/18:
- Junior and Senior Division $55
- Family and Friends $75
These forms must be completed to participate in the Truxtun Youth Triathlon:
- Junior (*age 7-12): 100 meter swim, 4 mile bike, 1 mile run
- Senior (*age 13-17): 300 meter swim, 4 mile bike, 2 mile run
- Family and Friends Relay: 100 meter swim, 4 mile bike, 1 mile run
This is held on an early Sunday in June at the Truxtun Park Pool.
We had 10 event sponsors for 2018! Check them out here!
Packet pickup is held the Saturday before the event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center. Participants need to bring the completed participant waiver, bike and helmet safety form and volunteer waiver. For local residents, packets must be picked up on Saturday to be eligible for participation in Sunday's event. For out of town participants, there will be a short packet pickup on Sunday morning from 6:15 to 7 a.m.
Day Of (subject to change)
- 6 - 6:30 a.m.: Arrive/Set-Up Transition
- 7:30 a.m.: Mandatory Athlete Meeting
- 8 a.m.: Race Start
- Everyone should meet at the Truxtun Park Pool located on Pump House Road in Annapolis.
For additional information not listed here, please Email Jennifer Jennings.
We need volunteers to help with "morning of" events! For example, lining the bike and run routes to insure participant safety. Go here to sign up. For specific questions, please Email Jennifer Jennings.