April 29, 2020
SBDC Webinar: COVID-19 Resources for Sole Proprietors, Independent Contractors(1099), and Freelancers
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
• I am a sole proprietor/gig worker/independent contractor. What loan/grant is available to me?
• Where do I find information on these loans/grants?
• Is there a limit as to how much money I can request for a loan/grant?
• Can I apply to multiple grants at the federal, state, and county levels at the same time?
• What is the anticipated time frame to receive loan funds once I apply?
• Should I apply for the PPP or unemployment compensation?
• I am a sole proprietor/S-corp/C-corp, am I eligible for unemployment insurance (UI)?
As a sole proprietor/gig worker/independent contractor, you may be asking yourself these questions well, we are bringing you answers directly from the source! Join us for an informational session that will give you clarity as to what loan/grant resources and programs you may qualify to assist you in staying afloat during these difficult times.
Submit your questions here: