The Entrepreneurs Scholarship provides funding for tuition, fees, books and supplies for credit and pre-approved non-credit courses (including BNS 393 Entrepreneurs Ramp Up mentoring), practical experience, and resources to support entrepreneurial student success.
There is a lifetime maximum of $12,000 per student for the Entrepreneurs Scholarship. Availability of funds is contingent on a variety of factors including continued financial support by the Ratcliffe Foundation. The application deadline is by noon October 31.
To apply, you should:
- Posess entrepreneurial aspirations (can be a current business owner or someone with the desire to start a new venture)
- Have a completed FAFSA for the current academic year on file with AACC
- Be a current student or have a completed application for enrollment at AACC
- Have earned a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Be a United States citizen